- NIOSH Approved N95
- FDA 510K cleared
- Fluid Resistant as tested per ASTM F1862 80 mmHg
- Meets CDC guidelines for M. tuberculosis exposure control*
- 3M proprietary filter media and pleats help make breathing easier
- Uniquely designed tabs for respirator positioning on the face
- Pleats flex with mouth movement while talking
- Flatfold design allows for convenient storage prior to use
This disposable N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask is designed to help provide quality, reliable respiratory protection for health care workers. CDC guidelines state N95 respirators may be used for M. tuberculosis exposure control.* As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
400 masks total
Standard shipping via UPS ground. Shipping costs calculated at checkout.
One size fits most